The establishment of the office of the Deputy Vice-Chancellor (Research, Innovation and Strategic Partnerships) was premised on the increasing need for the University of Ibadan to enhance its international profile and visibility, establish strategic partnerships with world-class institutions across the diverse sectors of society and innovatively seek new ways of enhancing its revenue generation capacity.
Grants & Opportunities
- Carnegie African Diaspora Fellowship Program
- Research Scholarship
- Expert Consultation to Accelerate Advances in Nutrition Science
- International Development Research Centre
- The World Academy of Sciences
- TWAS-CNPq Postgraduate Fellowship Programme
- AIMS- Canada Research Chairs in Climate iChange Science
- NIIT Nigeria 19th National IT Scholarship 2018 for Young Nigerians
- Call forApplications AIMS-Canada Research Chairs in Climate Change Science
- Opportunity Desk
- Johannesbury Institute for Advanced Study (JIAS) Writing Fellowships 2019
Research Conversations is new a medium of communication with the general public from the University of Ibadan. It is released at regular intervals and provides a unique opportunity to gain insight into different fields of research. It is either an extract of an interview granted by any member of the academic staff on advancement made with research that bears directly on the public or a purposive interview designed to achieve the same purpose.